Monday, February 1, 2010

Connie

hey so here I have some picture fo my friend Connie shes a ballerina, she called me recently and asked if I could take some pictures of her for her next dance audition. Of course i said yes, for this type of pictures its all about simplicity, a Portrait and a dance move "Arabesque" this is what dance company's look for when looking to take in a dancer for the company or to get a dance part... my set up was also simple.. my flash a umbrella and natural light... When she first walked in she was really nervous but slowly and with some jokes she let loose a little bit more.. that's about it well hope you guys like the pics and tell me what you think...


This is the set up, and that's Tony an up coming photographer and ME!!!


well take care and have a great week.


Ricky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails