Monday, April 26, 2010

At this age its everything

So here are some pictures of this past Saturdays Sweet 15, Im not too big on words but i do have to say that a lot of people really cared about this girl, and its showed why, by far one of the most energetic and happy persons i have ever meet being around this girl reminded me why our teenage years are some of the best years of our life anything and everything is fun.. less worries and a lot of troubles in school.. when in reality they don't mean anything but at this age its everything. I know understand why people dint understand me when i was at this age... I guess that's enough of words... Hope you guys like em if not let me know..

1.

2.

3.

4.


RLP Graphics
Ricky J. Hernandez
714.200.3032

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails