Monday, November 9, 2009

November Friday 6th Saturday 7th and Sunday the 8th...

Well this past weekend was kinda fun i helped eric with the band room so soon there will be new pics of the band and the room, im also thinking of making them a cool music vid something small but cool(well i hope), Friday was just hanging out in the room, sat i had dinner with Ash and Hugo after that we picked up my uncle and we went to the Pins and Needles Underground Gallery 5x7 show... this has been by far one of the sickest and most motivating shows i have been to, beautiful art and most important all the talented artists... after that i went to Drew's house played some pool and lost... i sunk the cue ball on the 8 ball shot... yeah i know but in my defense i haven't played since a year ago and before that 2 years.. so i believe its justifiable... Sunday i had breakfast with my family my mom dad ash and brother it was fun since i really don't get to see them as much as i would like to. I truly enjoy their company... after that i went mini golfing for the first time.. i must say it was fun!! we should go... well enough with words and what not.. take it easy enjoy the pictures and thanks for taking your time and reading and checking out the blog...

Friday

Chris and Juan drinking some beer...

Vero looking

Chris Ian Vero and juan looking cool...
Sat.

getting ready to grub

me and ash

me and hugo looking cool!

Flyer and me

Welcome to San Pedro

Pins and Needles Underground

Hugo, uncle John and Ash

Fonzy

Fonzy's 5x7

OG Able!
Sunday

my brother

looking cool

me

Birth day BOY!!

bill staring out the game

this game is harder than what i expected and it shows

lea ann loving the windmill

nikki

ash

HUH?

wasting money?

green eye

hahaha!!!

drink the very last drop!!!

food...?


well i hope you guys like the pics post comments and dont forget to drop by my myspace.com/RLPgraphics and say hi or add me..


Ricky J. Hernandez
714.200.3032

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails