Thursday, August 13, 2009

Shoot for the Stars

I know that it has been a wile since i been here blogging and posting how i take the pictures and f-stops and all the good stuff but i just dont see how so many people find the time to do a daily blog a weekly blog or even a monthly one... i wish i could but sometimes i cant... any way I was looking at Zack Arias blog, and he makes me think as a photographer and as a person, he seems so real he puts him self out there so people can know him... either way here is what came out of it...

Its scary to think that im a 23 year old photographer and i want to shoot for the stars, and in the proses take down my peers, but then i think im only 23 ill never reach them they have 20 - 15 years of experience or even more, i only have 8 as a photographer and 2 commercially ill never sell like they do ill never be as creative and they are, if i take a step they'll take 3. I work hard to be good at what i do, but even then i dont think my work will ever be good enough, i never taken a Photography class or a lighting class or a composition class or even a business class. So why is it that i dream of being one of the top dogs in my county, where Hollywood is my neighbor and OC is the mecca for trendy photography and every one is or wants to be a photographer... why do i believe that ill reach that....? i dont know, but one thing is for sure im not good enough but photography is all i know and its all i want to know so i push trough and dream to be as good as my pears...

Soon I'll post new pics...


Ricky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails