Monday, April 27, 2009

March 09


Well im a little late with last months blog but better late than never, this month was fun and a bit interesting, but for the most part it was a blurr...but for the most part i hung out with my bestest buddy bob....and we decided that mexican day is on the 15.....how odd its Tax day too so im not sure what we where thinking but now its a yearly thing..so yeah....Yes i did take pictures this month and i got to say the 5D is the shit but nothing like my dads 5D mark II, yeah he got it... so now thats going to be my next goal to get that camera but i was also thinking of getting a nikon D3... it looks like an amazing camera...  so if any one out there reads this please let me know if i should work with canon and nikon...
 This month i had a couple of shoots and i think they where fun but i was not 100%  satisfide with the pictures, either im just too picky or i judge my work too low who cares im not happy with it, i know i can do better, so i don't really remember all the work of March, but i know i did this i took pictures of bridget black with my friend Jack, i took some pictures of my friends Bob, Ian and ???? i also made a new friend Eyeris shes also a photographer and shes pretty good and i also took pics of her... Ohh yeah i did a Dance Competition in Long Beach...at the moment i dont have all the pics but i will by the end of the day...ohh and before i forget K-Love had to go to mexico with his pops kinda sucks but he'll be missed and i got shit face that night.

well here are some of the pics and ill post some more later but for now this is what i got

eyeris: this pictures where taken with one light i placed my self bit lower so i can get sun behing her head, why? so i can archive a god like effect, i retouched it in PS. i think this picture  turn out to be my favorite one of the session... at the moment me and eyeris are talking about getting together for another shoot...(she was really shy )


Bridgit: This session i was the second photographer for my friend jack, this pictures was taken with one light the background under exposed two steps down from the light reading. I did this so i can have a darker background so she can just jump out with out blending in with the wall and graffiti and i added the tumble weed as a prop and i think it looks cool.....thats just me...



here are some pictures of bob and Ian... all with natural light...



Post more pics later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails